Each year, PCA’s annual Portland edition of Momentum Magazine recaps the past year’s highlights from the PCA Movement both in Portland and across the country. You can click read now below to read online.
Highlights of this year’s Portland Momentum issue include:
- A letter from PCA-Portland Executive Director, Ben Dudley on the growing strength of the movement in Portland
- PCA by the numbers, including graphic illustration of the growth and strength of the PCA Movement nationwide.
- Features on how various sports teams continue their 4 years of support including a full page on how the Portland Trail Blazers support PCA in the Portland community.
- Our spread about PCA’s National Youth Sports Awards & Benefit, sponsored by Deloitte, as well as highlights of PCA's Inaugural Youth Soccer Clinic, and a feature on PCA's first-ever Grand Prize Winning Coach, Charlean Crowell.
- Insight on PCA-Portland's own Youth Sports Impact Awards, including their partnership with Brand Jordan through the WINGS Scholarship Program.
- Examples of how PCA's National Advisory Board helps spread the PCA mission throughout the country.
- A piece on PCA's corporate workshops— PCA does not only offer workshops for coaches, parents, athletes, and leaders in sports, but has also recently taken positive coaching concepts to the boardroom.
- A list of all the pro teams, corporate supporters, and national partners that help strengthen the PCA movement.
- A back cover feature on the “Brush it off" mistake ritual that helps athletes move on from mistakes and remain resilient.